My big weakness is crisps. Oh I love them sooo much! Salty, greasy crisps -yum! But since starting Slimming World I haven’t had a single crisp -something I’m very proud of because before Slimming World I’d have eaten at least one bag, if not four or five on really bad days. So I was quite happy to discover this simple recipe for low fat crisps. I wouldn’t suggest making loads and loads of these though as I’m sure at some point eating lots and lots of one cal spray crisps adds up! But as an occasion treat they are fine (and free food!).
- One cal spray
- Use a potato peeler to slice thin slices of potato.
- Dry the slices off with a piece of kitchen roll.
- Spray a plate with one cal spray.
- Place your slices of potato evenly over the plate, ensuring you don’t over lap pieces of potato.
- Spray the top of the potato with one cal spray.
- Microwave on full power for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste -and enjoy!